Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Torrent Contact Lenses How Do I Contact The Seeders When Downloading Torrents Through Bit Comet?

How do i contact the seeders when downloading torrents through bit comet? - torrent contact lenses

Well, sometimes I wish I could do it too. When I see a boy I know has a connection of 100 Mbps and is the boundary of water over 1 Mb / s I want to send a message or something and prevent it, that so stupid!

Unfortunately, does not mean to do this if it a private tracker and you know the user name that corresponds to this IP address.

For example, if you know the person whose user name is "seeder123" was drilling in a particular torrent, so you can easily PM her / him find it, when your IP address for the removal process.

Also do not use BitComet. Tracker administrators and users generally consider a client-enemy, because he has no control over the Ladeslots and a history of ignoring the private flag, which the network includes abusing DHT (DHT is not the intent to deceive private torrents!) .

Therefore, it is prohibited in most trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment