Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Floor Wiper One-count I Was Wondering If Anyone Can Tell Me About My 1967 Mustang It Has A Star Before The Vin# *7r 4 Brl Flr Wiper?

I was wondering if anyone can tell me about my 1967 mustang it has a star before the vin# *7r 4 brl flr wiper? - floor wiper one-count

I bought a 1967 Mustang coupe seems to be a 302 4 BRL C6 with drum brakes, steering, good suspension, have the towel on the floor pedal, and it is equipped with cable connector for the fog lights, which outside of San Jose in the defense plants and the VIN begins with an asterisk * 7r01 days 8r01 door reads anyone has any information about the stars, or car for that matter thank you .. ...... I think the door may have changed since I gave pink slip to 67, but said that the label was 65a 2u 15m x 71 2W original yellow-green metallic color of the car Thanks for any information that can ... .

No comments:

Post a Comment