Sunday, January 10, 2010

How To Can I Get Cookies Of Megaupload How Do I Get Rid Of All Of The Sesame Street Characters In My House?

How do I get rid of all of the Sesame Street characters in my house? - how to can i get cookies of megaupload

I ate mushrooms and got a sudden the characters of Sesame Street in my house and started to attack me. Elmo tries to cut me open in my dream, I injected into the vicinity of Big Bird, Cookie Monster ate all my cookies and Oscar trying to eat every time when I think of my trash. I fear that in May die if I fall asleep when I wake up now in my room for 3 days. Shukla What can I do? How did you get rid of it only to his friends from Sesame Street?

3 comments:

Chauncey Q. Buttercup said...

Prunier is on something. Show your big bird.

maurice said...

will not be easy.

http://www.funnychill.com/files/funny-pi ...

Prunie said...

I, exposed my breasts to them and fled.
Too bad really. I had always been keen on the Oscars.

Post a Comment